Book an Appointment
Our boutiques are now open by appointment only
Available 7 days a week with boutique exclusivity on a Wednesday
Alterations Appointments - starting 4th July
Wednesday & Saturday (30 mins)
10am - 5.00pm
Friday & Saturday (30 mins)
10am - 5.00pm
Since the lockdown began, we have been looking for ways to move forward with the government guidelines surrounding social distancing.
Today we are pleased to announce our plans whilst the country is under social distancing measures. We will review this throughout and adjust as any guidelines change.
1. For the moment we will operate by appointment only. We will work at a lower capacity to ensure we can adhere to the 2m distancing rule.
2. Each appointment will last 1.5 hours and can be made online 24/7. We will be offering appointments 7 days a week.
3. We will also be offering full exclusivity in the boutiques on Wednesdays for those who have to adhere to stricter guidelines and/or are in the vulnerable category.
4. We will have numerous PPE in store, including mandatory hand sanitiser. Gloves and face masks are also available for those that wish to wear.
5. Toilet and hand washing facilities are available in both stores.
6. Each customer can bring a maximum of 1 person with them for an appointment. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate any requests for larger parties at present I am afraid. We do have Wi-Fi in store which we can use to video any friends/family.
7. We will have an enhanced cleaning regime instore, including cleaning down the changing rooms after each use.
8. Due to hygenie reasons, please bring your own shoes for trying on outfits, we will no longer be supplying shoes in changing rooms.
9. At present we are unable to accept babies or children into the boutique, due to goverment guidelines.
10. We will be offering numerous ways to pay, which include:
- - Normal credit/debit card machine (Terminal cleaned after each use).
- - Klarna (all done through your mobile).
- - Apple Pay (No limit on this service).
- - PayPal.
As soon as allowed, we will be offering alterations as before. We expect this to be sometime in July (Subject to government approval). Our dress makers will wear any necessary PPE whilst these measures are in place.
We cannot wait to welcome you in the boutiques again and look forward to being able to celebrate these special occasions with you all.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Rayment’s x